1. Young adults may end up never returning to their studies or finding it difficult to readapt to an academic environment.
2. They may think that it is better to continue in a particular job, or to do something completely different from a university course.
3. Satisfaction is also increased by a sense of responsibility for and loyalty to a team.
4. In conclusion, I think that long-term traffic and pollution reductions would depend on educating the public to use public transport more, and on governments using public money to construct and run efficient systems.
5. Without the natural talent, continuous training would be neither attractive nor productive, and without the training, the children would not learn how to exploit and develop their talent.
1. Firstly, a person needs to feel that they are doing valued and valuable work.
2. Boys in single-sex schools are more likely to take cookery classes and to study languages.
3. When someone feels they are improving or developing their skills through training opportunities, for example, then there is a sense of progression and purpose that rewards a worker.
4. If sufficient sky trains and underground train system were built and effectively maintained in our major cities, then traffic on the roads would be dramatically reduced.
Leave a Comment