Collecting Medical History 采集病史

医院场景英语 Collecting Medical History 采集病史

Sentences Commonly Used 医院场景英语常用语

1.Do you have any existing medical health problems?
你现在有什么已经确诊的病?
2.Are you on any medication for existing health problems?
针对身体健康情况,你现在是否在吃什么药?
3.How often do you have to take it?
多久吃一次药?
4.How long have you been taking your medication for these problems?
你吃这药有多久了?
5.Are you taking any other medication for any reason?(e.g. birth control/ vitamins)
除此之外,你还因为别的原因吃其他的药吗?(例如:避孕药、维生
素之类)
6.Have you had any illnesses or physical problems recently(in the last year)?
最近(过去一年)你得过什么病或身体有什么问题吗?
7.Have you had any infections or viruses recently?
你最近是否受过什么感染或病毒侵袭?
8.Do you have a family history of diabetes / heart problems/ canner / lung complains?
家庭中是否有糖尿病、心脏病、癌症或呼吸疾病的病史?
9.Are your vaccinations current?
你在疫苗有效期内吗?
10.Have you ever had any surgery? What for?
你进行过什么手术吗?因为什么原因动手术?
11.Do you have any allergies?
你对什么过敏?
12.Have you had any medical tests recently?
你最近是否进行过什么化验检查?
13.Is there anything you need to tell me,that you think will be useful?
你觉得还有哪些对病情有用的信息可以提供给我?
14.Have you had any children? Were there any complication?
你有孩子吗?怀孕期间有什么并发症?
15.I need to take your temperature,blood pressure,pulse,your weight and height.
我需要量你的体温、血压、脉搏、体重和身高。
16.Have you had any fever?
你发热了吗?
17.Was your temperature been taken?
你量过体温了吗?
18.Do you have your blood pressure checked regularly?
你是否经常量血压?
19.How much do you weigh? What is your weight?
你的体重是多少?
20.Has your weight changed recently?
最近你的体重有没有变化?
21.Have you gained any weight lately?
你近来体重增加了吗?
22.How much did you weight last year?
你去年的体重是多少?
23.How frequently do you have infuenza?
你多久患一次流感?
24.Have you been with anyone who has a cold?
你与患感冒的人接触过吗?
25.Have you had a cold recently?
你最近患过感冒吗?
26.Have you noticed any hair loss?
你注意到有没有脱发现象?
27.How often do you have headaches?
你多久头痛一次?
28.Have you ever had a head injury?
你的头部受过外伤吗?
29.Have you ever been unconscious from an injury?
你有过外伤所致的意识丧失吗?
30.Have you ever fainted?
你晕过吗?
31.Have you ever been paralyzed?
你曾经瘫痪过吗?
32.Have you ever passed out?
你曾有过不省人事的现象吗?
33.Have you had any trouble(problems)with your eyes?
你得过什么眼病没有?
34.Do you have any vision problems?
你有什么视力问题吗?
35.Are you near-sighted or far–sighted?
你近视还是远视?
36.Do you wear glasses or contact lenses?
你戴眼镜或隐形眼镜吗?
37.Do you have trouble seeing at night?
夜里你的视力有问题吗?
38.Is your mouth dry?
你口干吗?
39.Do you have a stuffy nose?
你鼻子不通气吗?
40.Do you have nosebleed?
你流鼻血吗?
41.How are your teeth?
你的牙齿好吗?
42.Do your gums bleed when you brush?
你刷牙的时候牙龈出血吗?
43.Do you have any loosen teeth?
你有松动的牙齿吗?
44.Do you have wisdom teeth?
你长智齿了吗?
45.Do you wear dentures?
你戴假牙/义齿吗?
46.How often do you see the dentist?
你多长时间去看一次牙医?
47.When did you last see a dentist?
你上次去看牙医是什么时候?
48.How is your hearing?
你的听力好吗?
49.Do you have a rough throat?
你嗓音粗哑吗?
50.How long have you had hoarseness?
你声音嘶哑有多长时间了?
51.Do you have pain or stiffness in your neck?
你有颈项痛或颈项强直吗?
52.Have you ever had any heart trouble?
你得过心脏病吗?
53.Have you ever had a murmur?
你有过心脏杂音吗?
54.Do you want another pillow at night?
你睡觉时要垫高枕头吗?
55.Have you ever needed to sit up to breathe at night?
你曾经有过夜里需要端坐才能呼吸的情况吗?
56.Have you ever had asthma?
你得过哮喘吗?
57.Do you have shortness of breath?
你气短吗?
58.Do you have trouble breathing?
你的呼吸有问题吗?
59.Do you have any trouble with your chest?
你胸部有毛病吗?
60.Have you been coughing lately?
最近你咳嗽吗?
61.Have you ever coughed up blood?
你咳出过血吗?
62.Do you bleed easily?
你是否容易出血?
63.Have you ever had a blood transfusion?
你曾经输过血吗?
64.Do you have any trouble with urinating?
你排尿有什么困难吗?
65.Do you often wake up in the middle of the night to urinate?
你经常半夜起来小便吗?
66.How many times do you get up to urinate at night?
夜里你要起来排几次小便?
67.How often do you have a bowel movement?
你多久排一次大便?
68.When did you last have your bowels opened?
你最近一次排便是什么时侯?
69.Do you have diffcult with passage of stools?
你解大便有困难吗?
70.Has there been a change in your bowels?
你的大便有异常吗?
71.Does your motion have any blood in it?
大便有血吗?
72.Have you ever had blood in your stools?
你曾有过大便带血的现象吗?
73.Is there any blood or mucus in the stool?
大便里有血或者黏液吗?
74.Have you ever had a fracture?
你曾经骨折过吗?
75.Do your hands shake?
你的手抖吗?
76.Do your feet swell?
你的脚肿吗?
77.Is your menstrual period regular?
你的月经有规律吗?
78.At what age did you start having periods?
你初潮时是在什么年龄?

Cough 咳嗽
79.How long have you had this cough? 你咳嗽多久了?
80.Does it hurt your chest when you cough?
当你咳嗽的时候,胸口疼吗?
81.Does your chest hurt when you breathe in and out(inspire,expire)?
当你吸气和呼气的时候,胸口疼吗?
82.Do you have any sputum when you cough?
你咳嗽的时候有痰吗?
83.What is it like,what color is it?
是怎么样的?什么颜色的?
84.I need to take your temperature,pulse and B/P.
我需要量一下你的体温、脉搏和血压。
85.The doctor says you need to have an X-ray of your chest and some blood tests.
医生说你需要做胸透和血液检测。
86.The doctor has prescribed some medication for you.
医生给你开了处方。
87.You need to take this medication for…days.
你需要吃一个疗程……天。

Diarrhea 腹泻
88.How long have you had diarrhea?
你腹泻多久了?
89.How many times have you had diarrhea today?
你今天拉几次?
90.Is there any blood in your stools?
粪便中带血吗?
91.What do your stools look like?
你的粪便是什么形状的?
92.Do they smell?
发臭吗?
93.Do you have any pain when you have diarrhea?
你拉肚子的时候痛吗?
94.What kind of pain do you have?
是什么样的痛?
95.Where do you have the pain?
在什么地方痛?
96.Have you vomited?
你呕吐了吗?
97.How many times have you vomited?
你呕吐了几次?
98.Are you able to eat anything?
你现在能吃东西吗?
99.Are you able to drink fuids?
你现在能喝东西吗?
100.Do you feel weak and dizzy?
你感到虚弱和头晕吗?
101.Do you feel as if you have a fever or a headache?
你感觉好像是发烧或头痛吗?
102.Do you feel dehydrated?
你有脱水的感觉吗?
103.I need to examine you.
让我检查一下。
104.The doctor needs a specimen of your stools. Here is a specimen bottle.
医生需要你的粪便样本。给你标本瓶。
105.The doctor says you will need some blood tests.
医生说你需要做一下血液检测。
106.I need to take you to the X-ray department/ the Ultra-scan Department.
我要带你去放射科/超声波扫描室。
107.When the Doctor has the results,he will come and see you.
结果出来后,医生会过来看你。
108.The doctor says you will need intravenous fuids,I will show you where to go.
医生说你需要进行静脉输液,我带你过去。
109.The doctor says you must take fuids,and just have a light diet until you feel better. 医生说你需要吃流食,在好之前都要吃容易消化的食物。

Abdominal Pain 腹痛
110.How long have you had abdominal pain?
你腹痛多长时间了?
111.Where is it,can you show me?
是什么位置,你能指给我看吗?
112.How painful is it?
有多痛?
113.Did the pain start there or somewhere else?
是这里开始痛还是别的什么地方?
114.Does it hurt more if you move?
你动的时候疼痛加剧吗?
115.Do you feel that you have a fever?
你觉得发烧吗?
116.I need to take your temperature,pulse and B/P.
我要量一下你的体温、脉搏和血压。
117.Are you passing urine OK?
你排尿正常吗?
118.What does your urine look like?
你的尿液是怎样的?
119.Have you had your bowels open?
你大便了吗?
120.Are you menstruating(bleeding/ having a period)? Is it normal?(female only)
你是在月经期间吗?你的月经正常吗?(专指女性)
121.Have you vomited?
你呕吐吗?
122.What does it look like?
呕吐物怎么样的?
123.Have you been able to eat and drink anything?
你能正常进食吗?
124.Do you get the pain after eating or drinking?
吃饭或喝东西后都会痛吗?
125.Show me where it hurts?
请指给我看哪里痛。
126.I will tell the doctor,he will come and see you.
我会告诉医生,一会他会过来看你。

Headache 头痛
127.How long have you had your headache?
你头痛多长时间了?
128.Where does it hurt?
什么时候痛?
129.What does the pain feel like?
是怎样的一种痛?
130.Does your neck feel stiff?
你脖子感到僵硬吗?
131.Can you move and bend your neck?
你能转动和低头吗?
132.Can you touch your chest with your chin?
你能用下巴碰你的胸吗?
133.Does bright lights(photophobia)hurt your eyes and make your headache worse?
明亮的光线会让你眼睛疼痛并使头痛加剧吗?(畏光症)
134.Do you have a rash on your arms,legs or body?
你的手臂、腿部和身体有没有皮疹?
135.Do you have a fever?
你发烧吗?
136.Do you have any other symptoms?
你还有其他症状吗?
137.Do you suffer from migraines?
你是否有偏头痛?
138.Are you upset or stressed in any way?
你感到某种程度的烦恼或者压抑吗?
139.Have you vomited?
你呕吐了吗?
140.I need to take your temperature,pulse and B/P.
我要量一下你的体温、脉搏和血压。
141.I will tell the doctor you have a headache.
我会告诉医生你有头痛。
142.The doctor has prescribed some pain relief for you.
医生给你开了些止痛药。
143.If the pain doesn’t go away,please let me know.
如果疼痛没有消失请告诉我。

Eczema 湿疹
144.How long has this been a problem? 问题出现有多久了?
145.Where did it start,on which part of the body?
从哪里开始的,身体的哪个部位?
146.Has it spread?
是否扩散?
147.Where did it spread to?
蔓延到什么地方了?
148.What does it look like when it is at its worse?
严重的时候看起来是怎样的?
149.Is it very itchy and sore?
痒和痛吗?
150.Do you take any medication or use any creams or ointments?
你吃过什么药和擦过什么药膏吗?
151.What diet are you on?
你平时饮食吃些什么?
152.The doctor has asked me to take a swab specimen from your skin. It won’t hurt.
医生告诉我要取一些你的皮肤拭子样本。这样做不痛。
153.The doctor needs a blood and urine sample.
医生需要做血液和尿液检测。
154.The doctor will come and tell you the results.
医生会过来告诉你结果。
155.The doctor will prescribe medication for you.
医生会给你开处方药。

Sprains and Fracture 扭伤和骨折
156.Show me where it hurts.
指给我看哪里痛。
157.How did you do this?
你怎么弄成这样的?
158.How painful is it?
有多痛?
159.Can you move it?
你能移动那个部位吗?
160.Is your foot swollen?
你的脚肿吗?
161.Are your fngers swollen?
你的手指肿吗?
162.Can you feel your toes?
你的脚趾有知觉吗?
163.Can you feel your fngers?
你的手指有知觉吗?
164.Do you have any pins and needles or tingling?
你是否感到刺痛或麻痹?
165.You need to have a bandage.
你需要绑绷带。
166.You need to have a plaster cast.
你需要绑石膏绷带。
167.Your arm needs to be in a sling; you must keep it on for…days.
你的手臂需要用三角绷带固定……天。
168.You need an operation on your…
你需要做……手术。
169.The doctor will need to admit you into hospital.
医生需要你住院。
170.Here is the form,I will show you where you have to go.
这是(住院)表,我会带你过去办理。
171.You will need crutches to walk.
你要用拐杖帮助走路。
172.You must rest as much as you can.
你必须尽可能多的休息。
173.Do not walk on your foot,keep it elevated as much as you can.
不要让脚碰地走路,尽可能保持脚抬着。
174.The doctor has prescribed medication for your pain.
医生给你开了止痛药。
175.You need to come back here in…days.
……天后你需要回来复查。

Health History 既往史
176.Are your usually in good health?
你一向健康吗?
177.What disease have you had before?
你过去患过什么病吗?
178.Do you have any medical problems?
你有什么健康问题吗?
179.Please tell me something of your past illness.
请告诉我你过去生病的一些情况。
180.Did you have any childhood diseases?
你以前得过什么儿童疾病吗?
181.What kind of treatment did you have in the past?
你以前曾做过什么治疗吗?
182.Did you have any operation before?
你过去做过手术没有?
183.Have you ever been hospitalized before?
你以前住过院吗?

Medicine Taken 服药史
184.Are you taking any medicine now?
你现在服什么药吗?
185.What kind of medicine are you taking for the problem?
你在服什么药治疗这种病?
186.Did you take any medicine?
你吃过什么药没有?
187.Do you remember to take your medicine?
你记得吃药吗?
188.What kind of vaccination did you receive?
你打过什么预防针吗?
189.What medicines have you been using(taking)?
你一直在用/吃什么药?
190.Have you been taking the tables regularly?
你是按时服这种药片的吗?
191.To what medicine are you allergic?
你对什么药物过敏吗?
192.Are you allergic to any medicine?
你对什么药过敏吗?
193.Do you take aspirin?
你服阿司匹林吗?
194.Do you take sleeping pills?
你吃安眠药吗?
195.Have you taken any medicine for the pain?
你服过什么止痛药吗?
196.Do you use laxatives?
你吃泻药吗?
197.When did you stop taking the medicine?
你什么时候停服这种药的?

Family History 家族史
198.Now,I wound like to ask you some questions about your family.
现在,我想问一些有关你的家庭的问题。
199.Tell me something about your family,please.
请告诉我一些有关你的家庭的事情。
200.What sort of problems is your father having?
你父亲有什么病吗?
201.Are your parents still living?
你的父母还健在吗?
202.Is you father / mother living? How is his /her health?
你的父亲/母亲还在吗?他/她的健康如何?
203.How old was your father when he died?
你父亲去世的时候多大年纪了?
204.What was the cause of his death?
他是因为什么去世的?
205.Are there illnesses that seem to run in your family?
你的家里有什么遗传疾病吗?
206.Were your mother /father and their parents related by blood?
你的父母和祖父母是近亲结婚吗?
207.Does anyone in your family smoke?
你家里有人抽烟吗?
208.Does anyone in your family suffer from asthma?
你家里有人患哮喘病吗?
209.Has anyone in your family been seriously ill?
你的家人中有人得过重病吗?
210.Has anyone in your family had breast cancer?
你的家人中有没有人得过乳腺癌?
211.Has anyone in your family had the same trouble?
你家里有人得过这种病吗?
212.Is there any relative who has an unusual disease?
你有没有什么亲戚得了罕见的疾病?
213.Is there any relative who died from any unusual condition?
你有没有什么亲戚非正常死亡? 

付费课程部分
付费课程部分

医院场景英语对话视频课程实用、但不简单。视频课程帮助自学者易学易记。读者在学习英语中遇到某些问题,请与盛老师取得联系。老师1对1答疑解惑,线上辅导和视频教程属于收费的服务。如果学员有意付费课程,请点击此处阅读详情并支付。
医院场景英语对话课程版权所有。仅供个人学习英语使用,不得复制或出售等用于商业用途。

Leave a Comment






Notice: ob_end_flush(): failed to send buffer of zlib output compression (0) in /home/seotal5/public_html/global-education.us/wp-includes/functions.php on line 5279

Notice: ob_end_flush(): failed to send buffer of zlib output compression (0) in /home/seotal5/public_html/global-education.us/wp-content/plugins/really-simple-ssl/class-mixed-content-fixer.php on line 107