Discharging a Patient 出院

医院场景英语 Discharging a Patient 出院

A.Sentences Commonly Used(医院场景英语对话常用语)

1.The doctor has prescribed some medication for you; you will need to take…
医生给你开了些处方药,你需要吃……。
2.The doctor is going to discharge you today/ this morning/this afternoon.
医生今天/今天上午/今天下午给你办理出院。
3.You will need to take some medication home with you.
你需要带一些药回家。
4.You will need to come back for a check up on…
你需要在……时回医院复查。
5.You will need to come back to have your sutures removed on…
你需要在……时回医院拆线。
6.Please remember you will need to re-register again when you come back.
请记住,当你回医院的时候需要再次挂号。
7.You need to keep the dressing on for…days.
你需要留着包扎……天。
8.Please do not get the dressing wet.
不要把包扎弄湿。
9.Please rest when you get home.
回家之后好好休息。
10.Please do not lift anything heavy for a few weeks.
这几个星期内不要提重的东西。
11.If you are concerned about your health,please phone us,a nurse will give you the telephone number.
如果你担心健康情况,请给我们来电,护士会给你我们的电话号码。
12.If you feel that there are any complications/ problems,please contact the hospital immediately.
如果你感到有什么并发症出现,请立刻与医院联系。
13.Please come to the Emergency room straight away if you are…
如果你……,请直接到急诊室。
Wound breaks open. 伤口破裂。
Wound is oozing. 伤口渗出。
Pain comes back. 又开始疼。
Having chest pain. 胸痛。
Breathless. 喘不过气。
Medication doesn’t seem to be working. 吃药没有效果。
Health deteriorates. 健康恶化。
Feeling unwell. 感觉难受。
14.Have you any questions you would like to ask?
你有什么问题需要询问?
15.The doctor will write a letter for you to give to your doctor,explaining the treatment you have had.
医生会给你的私人医生写信,告知你所接受的治疗。
16.Do you need a letter for your health insurance company?
你需要医院给你的医疗保险公司写信吗?
17.Before you leave,I’d like to give you some good suggestions.
在你出院前,我想给你一些好的建议。
18.Please remember to settle your account before you leave hospital.
在你出院之前请记着结账。
19.I think I’m quite all right now.
我似乎已经完全好了。
20.You are going to be discharged the day after tomorrow.
你后天就要出院了。
21.You have been in hospital for two weeks.
你住院两个星期了。
22.But the doctor told me that I still had to rest for one more week.
但医生告诉我仍需要再休息一周。
23.First,avoid any mental stress and have a good rest.
第一,避免精神紧张,好好休息。
24.Secondly,examinations of fasting blood sugar and an ECG should be done regularly.
第二,定期査空腹血糖和做心电图检查。
25.Wait a minute I’ll go to the Admission Offce to get your bill at once.
请稍候,我马上去住院处给你拿账单。
26.Have you made sure you haven’t left anything behind?
你确信没有忘记什么东西吗?
27.How time fies. You have been in the hospital for two weeks and you have gotten a complete recovery.
时间过得真快。你在我们医院已经住了一周了,病也已经痊愈了。
28.You are going to be discharged tomorrow.
明天你就出院了。
29.You can leave hospital now,but you must rest at home for at least one week.
你现在可以出院了,不过至少还得在家休养一周。
30.Please come with me to the discharge offce to pay your bill/ settle accounts.
请随我到出院处去结账。
31.Our president has given you an 8% discount because you are our honored guest,then you will pay¥7,200 all together for your hospitalization.
由于您是我们的贵宾,因此院长给了您8%的折扣,折后住院费是7200元。
32.You can pay by credit card or in cash.
你可以用信用卡或现金付账。
33.Here is the change,please check it before leaving.
这是找给你的钱,请在离开柜台前清点一次。
34.Are you sure that you haven’t left anything behind?
确定没有落下什么东西吗?
35.Welcome to China again.
欢迎再到中国来。 

付费课程部分
付费课程部分

医院场景英语对话视频课程实用、但不简单。视频课程帮助自学者易学易记。读者在学习英语中遇到某些问题,请与盛老师取得联系。老师1对1答疑解惑,线上辅导和视频教程属于收费的服务。如果学员有意付费课程,请点击此处阅读详情并支付。
医院场景英语对话课程版权所有。仅供个人学习英语使用,不得复制或出售等用于商业用途。

Leave a Comment






Notice: ob_end_flush(): failed to send buffer of zlib output compression (0) in /home/seotal5/public_html/global-education.us/wp-includes/functions.php on line 5279

Notice: ob_end_flush(): failed to send buffer of zlib output compression (0) in /home/seotal5/public_html/global-education.us/wp-content/plugins/really-simple-ssl/class-mixed-content-fixer.php on line 107