Injection 注射

医院场景英语 Injection 注射

Sentences Commonly Used(医院场景英语常用语)

1.Would you hand me your medical record,the sheet of the injection and drugs?
请把病历、注射单和药品给我好吗?
2.Did you take this kind of medicine before?
请问你以前用过这种药吗?
3.I’m going to do a tetanus hypersensitive test for you.
我要给你做破伤风皮试。
4.I’ll do a skin test to see if you have sensitivity streptomycin.
现在我给你做链霉素过敏测试。
5.Well,it’s not very painful,is it?
嗯,不太痛,是吗?
6.You need to wait here for twenty minutes to get the result of the test.
你需要在这等20分钟观察结果。
7.Don’t leave here and please don’t touch the injection spot.
请不要离开,也别用手触摸注射部位。
8.Twenty minutes later,I’ll have a look at your reaction.
20分钟以后,我来看皮试结果。
9.If you have any discomfort,please tell me in time.
如果有不舒服的感觉请及时告诉我。
10.You have been given an intravenous injection. Don’t move this arm.
你的静脉针已经打好了。请你别动这只胳膊。
11.Please lie on your right side and raise your left leg to relax gluteal muscle.
请你向右侧卧,伸直左腿使臀部肌肉放松。
12.Can you put down your pants a little and I’ll give you a shot?
请你把裤子往下拉一点,我来给你打针。
13.Please don’t be nervous,you may feel a bit sour and swollen,but it will be right soon.
请不要紧张,可能有点酸胀感,一会儿就好。
14.Please press for 3~5 minutes with a cotton stick and don’t scratch.
请用棉签压3~5分钟,不要抓。
15.It’s the frst time you have used penicillin so please wait for 30 minutes to be observed.
你是第一次使用青霉素,请在这里等30分钟观察一下。
16.You could leave if you don’t feel any discomfort.
如果没有反应和不适,你再离开。
17.According to the medical order,I have to get blood from the vein of your upper limb.
根据医嘱,我要从你的前臂静脉抽点血。
18.Please take off your overcoat,and roll up your sleeves.
请你脱掉外衣,卷起袖子。
19.Could you put your arm here and clench your fts,OK?
请你将手臂放在这儿,像这样我紧拳头好吗?
20.OK,release your fts.
好了,请松拳。
21.Please press here for a moment with a cotton stick.
这里请用棉签按压片刻。
22.In order to prevent dehydration,we must give you venous transfusion.
为了防止你脱水,我们必须给你静脉输液。
23.It’ll take nearly 6 hours to give you transfusion. It’s better for you to go to the washroom.
现在要给你输液,大约需要6小时。你最好先去一趟洗手间?
24.Please stretch out your hands and let me choose the part to inject.
请伸出你的手,我为你选择注射部位。
25.I’m sorry to your pain. Could you cooperate with me for your own good?
对不起,给你增加痛苦了,请你配合一下好吗?
26.Now rest your arm on mine.
现在把你的手臂放在我的手臂上。
27.If there is anything wrong with you(Whatever you need),please press the button,I’ll come soon.
如果有什么不适(或有什么需要),请你按传呼器,我会立刻来看
你。
28.As your heart isn’t in a good condition,the speed of infusion will be slower.
你心脏不好,输液速度要慢一些。
29.We’ll use more antibiotics for you.
我们还要给你用点抗生素。
30.Hi,kid. I’ll give you a shot. I’m sure you are brave.
小朋友,阿姨给你打针,勇敢点好吗?
31.Did you feel better after the injection last time?
上次打针以后你感觉好些吗?
32.Better put hot towels on it. Twice a day for ffteen minutes.
最好用热毛巾敷。一天两次,每次15分钟。
33.Did you feel uncomfortable at the injection spot?
请问你打针的地方有什么不舒服吗?

付费课程部分
付费课程部分

医院场景英语对话视频课程实用、但不简单。视频课程帮助自学者易学易记。读者在学习英语中遇到某些问题,请与盛老师取得联系。老师1对1答疑解惑,线上辅导和视频教程属于收费的服务。如果学员有意付费课程,请点击此处阅读详情并支付。
医院场景英语对话课程版权所有。仅供个人学习英语使用,不得复制或出售等用于商业用途。

Leave a Comment






Notice: ob_end_flush(): failed to send buffer of zlib output compression (0) in /home/seotal5/public_html/global-education.us/wp-includes/functions.php on line 5279

Notice: ob_end_flush(): failed to send buffer of zlib output compression (0) in /home/seotal5/public_html/global-education.us/wp-content/plugins/really-simple-ssl/class-mixed-content-fixer.php on line 107