Meeting Patients in Hospital 医院会面
Meeting Patients in Hospital 医院会面
A. Sentences Commonly used(常用语)
1.How are you?
你好吗?
2.Glad to meet you.
认识你我很高兴(见面时用,分手时说Glad meeting you.)。
3.Good morning,Miss Paine. I am nurse Johnson.
早上好,帕恩小姐。我是约翰逊护士。
4.Mr. And Mrs. Gates,my name is Miss White. I am a nurse.
盖茨先生和盖茨太太好,我是怀特小姐,是名护士。
5.Hello,I am nurse Hunt. Are you Mrs. Bill?
你好,我是亨特护士。你是比尔夫人吗?
6.Hi,Peter,I am your nurse. Who is here with you today?
你好,彼得,我是负责你的护士。今天谁陪你来的?
7.Hello,Mr. George. Nice to see you again. How have you been?
你好,乔治先生,很高兴再次见到你。最近还好吗?
8.You’re looking better today.
你今天看上去好多了。
9.Hello,I haven’t seen you for a long time. How’s everything going?
你好,我很久没有见到您了,一切都好吗?
10.How are you feeling today?
你今天感觉如何?
11.May I help you?
我能帮助你吗?
12.What can I do for you?
我能为你效劳吗?
13.What’s the trouble?
有什么不舒服吗?
14.Please come in and have a seat.
请进,随便坐。
15.Please take a seat! / Please sit down!
请坐下!
16.Wait a moment,please.
请等一会儿。
17.Sorry to have kept you waiting.
对不起,让你久等了。
18.It’s nice weather today. How did you come here?
今天天气真好,你怎么来这儿的?
19.Did you have any trouble finding us today?
今天来找我们还顺利吗?
20.How was the traffc?
路上交通状况怎么样?
21.How do you do! This way,please!
您好!请这边走!
22.Welcome to our hospital(ward)!
欢迎你到我们医院(病房)来。
23.What can I do for you?
你有什么事?
24.May I help you?
我能帮你什么忙吗?
25.Is there anything else you would like me to explain to you?
你还有什么不清楚的事情需要我为你解释吗?
26.Which department do you want to visit?
你要去哪个科室?
27.Put your medical card in the box at the reception desk.
请把就诊卡放在服务台的箱内。
28.Today the department of ophthalmology is closed.
今天眼科不开诊。
29.Surgery is open till noon every day.
外科每天只有上午半天门诊。
30.Please observe the clinical hours.
请按门诊时间来就诊。
31.Please come with me,I will show you the way to the Radiology.
请跟我来,我带你去放射科。
32.I will take you there.
我带你去那儿。
33.What’s your problem?
你哪里不好?
34.What’s wrong with you?
你怎么了?
35.When did your problem start?
你什么时候犯病的?
36.How long have you been sick?
你病了多长时间啦?
37.What do you fnd the most uncomfortable ?/What bothers you the most?
你哪最难受?
38.Is your pain bearable?
疼痛可以忍受吗?
39.Can you tolerate this pain?
疼痛能忍住吗?
40.You will be the third to be seen.
你是第三号。
41.Please wait for a moment.
请等一会儿。
42.Please be seated until your name is called.
没叫你前请在此静候。
43.When did you come to China?
你什么时候来中国的?
44.What was your profession in your country?
在贵国你做什么工作?
45.What are you doing in China?
你现在在中国做什么工作?
46.Thank you. Please wait a while.
谢谢,请等一会儿。
47.Please come to room No. 5 when your name is called.
听到叫你名字时,请到5号诊室就诊。