Preoperative Preparation 术前准备

医院场景英语 Preoperative Preparation 术前准备

Sentences Commonly Used(医院场景英语常用语)

1.You should sign the consent.
你需要签署一份手术同意书。
2.I’ll give you an enema tonight. After that please don’t take any food or water before the operation.
今晚我要给你灌一次肠,灌肠后直至手术前请不要吃东西或喝水。
3.We are going to do the operation on you tomorrow. I hope you won’t worry.
我们明天就要给你做手术,希望你不要紧张/担心。
4.The doctor who will operate on you is very experienced and considerate.
给你做手术的医生很有经验,而且耐心细致。
5.We’ll give you anesthesia. Please let me know if you feel any pain during the operation. 我们会使用麻醉药,不过手术期间如果你感到疼痛,请告诉我。
6.If you have any discomfort during the operation,please don’t hesitate to tell me.
手术中有什么不舒服,请尽管告诉我,不要犹豫。
7.If you have any problems,please let me know.
有什么不舒服尽管告诉我。
8.I’m afraid you’re still too feeble to get up.
恐怕你还太虚弱,还不能下床。
9.Ring any time you need help.
需要帮助时请随时按铃。
10.If you need anything,just ring the bell.
如果你有什么需要就按铃。
11.Are you in pain?
你疼吗?
12.How are you feeling?
你感觉怎么样?
13.The doctor needs to do some tests.
医生需要做些检查。
14.You will need an X-ray.
你需要做X线检查。
15.Do you need any pain relief?
你需要些止痛药吗?
16.The doctor needs to do some blood tests.
医生需要做血液检测。
17.I need to have a specimen of urine/faeces.
我需要一些尿液/粪便样本。
18.The doctor will come to see you as he needs to examine you.
医生一会过来给你做检查。
19.Show me where the pain is.
指给我看哪里疼。
20.What are your symptoms?
你有什么症状吗?
21.How long have you had this pain?
这种疼痛持续多久了?
22.Have you been able to eat?
你能进食了吗?
23.Have you passed urine?
你排尿了吗?
24.The doctor has ordered a CT scan.
医生给你安排了CT扫描。
25.The doctor would like you to have an ECG test.
医生希望你做一下心电图检测。
26.When did you last have your bowels open,was it normal?
上次大便是什么时候,正常吗?
27.Do you have diarrhea?
你腹泻吗?
28.Is there anything you would like to ask me?
你还有什么需要问我的吗?
29.Has the doctor told you that you might need surgery?
医生告诉过你需要进行手术吗?
30.The doctor says you will need surgery.
医生说你需要接受手术。
31.The doctor has said that you need a lumbar puncture.
医生说你需要接受腰椎穿刺。
32.The doctor has said you are going to need an angioplasty(angiogram).
医生说你需要做血管造影术。
33.You will have the results of your tests later today,the doctor will come and tell you. 化验结果今天晚些时候会出来,医生会过来告诉你结果。
34.When the doctor has the results,he will come and tell you.
医生知道结果后会过来告诉你。
35.A surgeon will come to see you before you have surgery.
在你开始手术之前,外科医生会过来看你。
36.An anesthesiologist will come to see you and examine you and ask you some questions.
麻醉师会过来检查并问你一些问题。
37.The doctor has prescribed a pre-med injection for you before you come to the Operating Boom,it will help you relax.
在你进手术室之前,医生给你开了些镇静剂,可以帮助你放松下来。
38.A nurse will come and prepare you for theatre when it is time.
到时间护士会过来准备手术的一切。
39.You will go to the Operating Room on a trolley(gurney).
我们会用推车推着你进手术室。
40.After your surgery you will come back here.
手术过后你还是回来这里。
41.After your surgery you will have intravenous fuids.
手术过后你需要输液。
42.After surgery you will have a drain coming from your wound.
手术过后,你的伤口需要引流管接入。
43.After surgery you will have a urinary catheter to help you pass urine.
手术过后会用导尿管帮助你排尿。
44.You will be prescribed medication for pain relief,please tell me one of the nurses when you are in pain or discomfort.
当你疼痛或者不舒服的时候请告诉护士,我们会给你开止痛药。
45.You will be on fuids only for…(a couple of days/two days).
你只能喝流质的东西……天(两天)。
46.The doctor will come and see you,to explain how your surgery went.
医生会过来看你并告诉你手术完成的情况。
47.The surgery will explain to you what surgery you will be having and you will need to sign the consent form.
外科医生会告诉你将要进行的手术,你需要签署手术同意书。
48.Because you are having an invasive procedure,you will need to sign a consent form. 因为你将要进行开刀手术,你需要签署手术同意书。
49.The doctor will explain exactly what he is going to do,the risks involved and what would happen if you did not have this surgery,you will then need to sign the consent form agreeing to the procedure.
医生会如实告知你他接下来将要做的事情,这样做涉及的风险以及你
不进行手术会发生的后果。你需要签署手术同意书,同意进行手术。
50.The doctor will be unable to perform this procedure,if you do not sign the consent form agreeing to it.
如果你不签署手术同意书同意这么做,医生将没法给你动手术。
51.If you do not understand everything the doctor says,the hospital can get you an interpreter.
如果你听不懂医生说的话,医院可以给你找个翻译。

付费课程部分
付费课程部分

医院场景英语对话视频课程实用、但不简单。视频课程帮助自学者易学易记。读者在学习英语中遇到某些问题,请与盛老师取得联系。老师1对1答疑解惑,线上辅导和视频教程属于收费的服务。如果学员有意付费课程,请点击此处阅读详情并支付。
医院场景英语对话课程版权所有。仅供个人学习英语使用,不得复制或出售等用于商业用途。

Leave a Comment






Notice: ob_end_flush(): failed to send buffer of zlib output compression (0) in /home/seotal5/public_html/global-education.us/wp-includes/functions.php on line 5279

Notice: ob_end_flush(): failed to send buffer of zlib output compression (0) in /home/seotal5/public_html/global-education.us/wp-content/plugins/really-simple-ssl/class-mixed-content-fixer.php on line 107