Registration and Appointment 挂号和预约
医院场景英语 Registration and Appointment 挂号和预约
A. Sentences Commonly Used(医院场景英语常用语)
1.Do you understand Chinese?
请问你懂中文吗?
2.Is this your first visit to our hospital?
你是第一次来我们医院吗?
3.Have you been here before?
你以前来过吗?
4.Do you have medical health insurance?
请问你有医疗保险吗?
5.If you do not have medical health insurance,you may have to pay for the medical bill. 如果你没有医疗保险,你将自己支付医疗费用。
6.Even though you have medical health insurance,you may have to pay the bill and claim afterwards.
即使你有医疗保险,你也可能需要自己支付费用再事后索赔。
7.Please tell me what your problem is?
请告诉我你哪里不舒服?
8.You need to register frst; the counter is over there.(pointing to the counter)
你需要先挂号,挂号台在那边。(指向收费处)
9.You need to pay the cashier and then register,and the cashier counter is over there. 你需要先交款然后再挂号,收费处在那边。
10.The registration form is in Chinese. I will help you.
挂号表是中文的,我来帮你。
11.I will help you.
我来帮你。
12.I will help you,please sit down. I will get you the form.
我来帮你,请坐好。我去给你拿表。
13.Name 名字
14.DOB —date of birth
出生日期
15.Address(Chinese address and home address for doctor’s letter)
地址(中国住址和方便医生寄信的家庭住址)
16.Nationality 国籍
17.Telephone No. 电话号码
18.Medical Insurance No. 医疗保险单号
19.Have you a registration card?
你有挂号卡吗?
20.Are you a medical or surgical case?
你看内科还是外科?
21.Do you have your history sheet?
你有病历吗?
22.Which department do you want to register with?
你要挂哪科的号?
23.I think you should see a dermatologist frst.
我认为你应当先看皮肤科。
24.Please don’t lose your registration card.
请不要遗失你的挂号卡。
25.This is your registration card.
这是你的挂号卡。
26.Bring it whenever you come.
每次来时都带着它。