餐位预订服务
餐饮服务英语 餐位预订服务
订餐服务英语 餐位预订服务
餐厅、饭店订餐人员的工作主要是负责餐饮预订、宴会预订、外卖预订以及安排座位和各种对外联络工作。餐饮预订人员经常会遇到外国客人的用餐预订,所以有必要掌握预订方面的基本英语会话。在本课程的情景对话中:R—Receptionist(接待员、预订员),G—Guest(客人)。在餐位预订服务中,为更好应对外国客人的餐位预订,工作人员需要熟练掌握常用英语词汇、短语及句子。
【基本句型】
(一)客人电话预订句型
1. I’m wondering if I can reserve a table tonight?
我想知道能否预订一个今晚的位子?
2. Can we make a reservation at your restaurant in advance?
我们可以提前预订餐位吗?
3. I’d like to make a reservation.
我想预订餐位。
4. Could you make a reservation for me?
请帮我预订餐位可以吗?
5. We prefer to sit in non-smoking section.
我们喜欢坐在无烟区。
6. Can I reserve a table near the window?
我能预订一张靠窗的桌子吗?
7. I’d like to book (have) a table for six in non-smoking.
我想在无烟区预订一张6人位的桌子。
8. I want a seat by the window.
我要靠窗的位子。
9. A table near the window, please.
请给我们一张靠窗的桌子。
10. I want to book a table by the window.
我想订张靠窗户的桌子。
11. I want a reservation for a party of 7 persons tonight.
我想预订今晚七人位桌子。
12. We would like a private room.
我们要预订一间包间。
13. I’d like to reserve a table for six.
我想预订一张六人位的桌子。
14. I’d like to book a private room for tomorrow evening.
我想订一间明晚的包间。
15. Please book it under the name of Smith.
请以史密斯的名字预订。
16. I’ve made a reservation at your restaurant.
我已在你们餐厅预订了餐位。
17. I’d like to come at 6 o’clock.
我打算6:00到。
18. Where is your restaurant?
你们饭店在哪里?
19. How long can you hold the table for me?
位子可以保留多长时间?
20. So what time would you suggest?
那么您建议预订几点的位子?
21. I’d like to reserve a table for two tonight, please.
我想预订一张今晚两人位的桌子.
22. I’d like to reserve a table for dinner on Valentine’s Day, please.
我想预订情人节晚上的餐位。
23. I am not sure if I could accept the arrangement.
我不大确定能否接受这样的安排。
24. I’d like to reserve a private room for this evening.
我想预订一间今晚的包间。
25. I am going to invite some friends to dinner in the evening the day after tomorrow. Can I order a private room?
后天晚上我要请一些朋友用晚餐,我能预订一间包间吗?
26. Could you make arrangements for a private room of 15 persons?
您能安排一间15人位的包间吗?
27. What’s the standard of payment for each person?
每位的消费标准是多少?
28. I prefer a table in the quiet corner.
我喜欢预订安静角落里的餐桌.
29. We’d like to reserve a quiet private room.
我们想预订一间安静的包间。
30. Can I have another chair to our table?
请问能多放张椅子吗?
31. Could I have at least two extra chairs?
至少增加两把椅子可以吗?
(二)接电话时第一句应答语
1. Good morning, Season Restaurant. May I help you?
早上好,四季餐厅,我能为您做些什么?
2. Good afternoon, South Chef Restaurant. May I help you?
下午好,江南厨子餐厅,我能为您做些什么?
3. Good evening, Xiangli Restaurant. May I help you?
晚上好,湘里餐厅,我能为您做些什么?
(三)询问客人预订要求
1. Which day would you like to make the reservation for?
请问您要预订哪一天的?
2. Which one would you like?A table in the hall or a private room?您要预订哪里的餐位?大厅的餐位还是要包间?
3. When would you like to take the table?
请问几点钟光临?
4. When would you like your table available?
您需要预订几点的餐位?
5. Would you mind making a reservation at that time?
您介意安排那个时间预订吗?
6. Would you like the table by the window?
您想要靠窗的桌子吗?
7. How about the non-smoking area?
无烟区餐位怎么样?
8. Could you reserve it at 8:00 p.m.?
您能不能预订晚上8点的餐位?
(四)询问有多少客人用餐
1. How many guests are coming?
请问共有多少人用餐?
2. How many persons are there in your party, Sir/Madam?
请问共有多少人用餐,先生/女士?
3. Have many of you, please?
请问有几位客人?
4. How many guests will you have?
您会有多少客人?
5. How many of you we expect tonight?
请问您今晚一共几位呢?
6. How many people will be dinning here?
有几个人将在这儿用餐呢?
7. How many people will be in your party?
请问您一共多少人?
8. How many are there in your party,Sir?
先生,请问您这次聚会共多少人?
9. How many people do you have in all please?
请问一共几位?
10. How many people will you invite, Sir?
先生,请问您要邀请几位客人?
11. How large a group is you expecting?
您预计一共多少人?
12. How many people?
请问共有几位?
(五)询问客人订餐的具体信息(姓名、到达时间)并回应
1. What time would you like to arrive?
请问你们几点到?
2. May I have your name,please?
请问贵姓?
3. Could you spell your name for me, please?
请拼读一下您的姓名好吗?
4. May I take your telephone number,please?
可以留下您的电话号码吗?
5. What time, please?
您要订几点的。
6. Is there anything special you would like us to prepare?
请问有什么特殊要求需要我们准备的?
7. We want to sit in the non-smoking area.
我们想预订无烟区的位子。
8. I am afraid we only serve lunch until 2:00 in the afternoon.
我们午餐营业时间到下午两点。
9. We’ve had a cancellation, so we can take your booking.
因为有人取消了预订,所以我们可以接受您的预订。
10. I’m sorry, we have no table available at 7 p. m. , but we do have a free one at 8 p.m..
对不起,晚上7点的餐桌已预订完了,但是8点的桌还有。
11. I’m afraid we don’t have any table available at that time.
很抱歉,那个时段已经客满了。
12. What about a table for 9 p. m. ?
晚上9点的餐位可以吗?
13. Would you like a table or a booth?
您想在大厅用餐还是在雅座就餐?
14. Would you like to reserve a private dining room?
您想订个包间吗?
15. Yes, there is still one private room available.
可以,我们还有一间包厢。
16. When do we expect you to come, Sir?
先生,请问您几点光临?
17. When would you like to take the room?
请问您几点光临?
(六)保留餐位多长时间
1. We’ll keep the table for you until 6:30 p. m..
我们将您预订的桌位保留到下午6点半。
2. If you need to cancel for any reason, please give us a call at least two hours before your reservation.
任何原因的预订取消,请至少在预订用餐时间前两小时电话通知我们。
3. I am afraid that we only can guarantee the table before 8:00 in the evening.
我们只能为您保留桌位到晚上8:00。
4. We will reserve your table until 7 p. m..
我们会保留您的桌位到晚上7点。
5. We shall keep your room until 7:30, and if you don’t come before this, we’ll have to cancel the reservation.
您的包间将保留到7点半,如果您在这个时间之前未到,我们将取消预订。
(七)不能满足客人预订要求
1. I’m sorry that the tables by the window have all been reserved for that time.
很抱歉,那个时间段靠窗的桌位已全部预订完了。
2. I’m afraid we can’t guarantee it, but we’ll try to arrange it for you.
我们不能保证,但是我们一定尽力为您安排。
3. Our last order is at 11:00 p. m.. Could you arrive before that time, please?
晚上11点停止接受点菜。请您在11点以前光临,好吗?
(八)预订完成后的确认
1. Just to confirm the reservation is for eight at 7p. m. tomorrow night。
只是确认一下预订,明天晚上7点钟,八个人。
2. We’ll call to confirm the reservation tomorrow.
我们明天会打电话同您确认这个预订。