点菜服务(主菜)

餐厅英语 点菜服务(主菜)

餐厅英语 点菜服务(主菜)

点菜通常是先点主菜。点菜人员要对主菜非常熟悉,了解其制作工艺、所用材料、菜系风味,以便在点菜时根据客人的喜好推荐最适合的菜品。

【词汇短语】
allergic to  对……过敏的
be famous for 以……而闻名
be not familiar with  不熟悉
be very popular with 非常受欢迎
Beijing cuisine  京菜
Cantonese cuisine 粤菜
Chili  辣椒
Pepper 胡椒
Chinese food  中国菜
out of season 过季了
recommend  推荐
served by the dozen 按打卖
Shanghai cuisine  沪菜
Sichuan cuisine 川菜
some main courses  几道主菜
something light 清淡的
special dietary requirements / special requirement 饮食方面的特殊要求
special menus 特殊食谱
spicy food  辣味食物
the quickest dish 最快的一道菜
the same dish 相同的菜
 
【基本句型】
(一)客人常用英语
1.   What do you recommend
你有什么好推荐的?
2.   We will try whatever you recommend.
你推荐什么我们就点什么。
3.   I am not familiar with the food of your country, so could you recommend?
我对你们国家的食物不熟悉,你能推荐一下吗?
4.   Can you recommend some main courses to us?
您能给我们推荐几道主菜吗?
5.   We’ll take whatever you recommend.
您推荐什么,我们就点什么吧。
6.   I’d like to try some Chinese food today.
今天我想尝尝中国菜。
7.   What is it made of ?
这个是用什么做的?
8.   How do you cook it?
这道菜是怎么做的?
9.   What is it like?
这是怎样的一道菜?
10. Can I have the same dish as that?
我可以点与那份相同的餐吗?
11. I’m on a diet.
我正在节食中。
12. What table d’hote do you have?
你们有什么套餐?
13. Which is the quickest dish you can make?
最快的一道菜是什么?
14. I haven’t figured out what I want yet.
我还没有想好要吃什么。
15. I’d like something light for dinner.
我晚餐想吃一点清淡的。
16. We are not used to spicy food. Please don’t put any chili in the meal.
我们不习惯辣味食物。请不要放辣椒。
17. I want some garlic in the vegetable.
我想在青菜中加点蒜茸。
18. Please add some pepper to the soup.
请在汤里放些胡椒。
19. I’d like something which does not require chewing.
我要不用咀嚼的食物。
20. I have to avoid food containing too much salt.
我不能吃含盐多的食物。

付费视频课程
付费视频课程

欢迎选择付费视频课程。课程内容包括完整的视频教学和10小时的1对1老师线上教学。它能帮助你一个月内学完必备的英语口语和基本听力,为你的职业做好语言准备。英语听说视频课程实用简单,帮助自学者易学易记。读者在学习英语中遇到某些问题,可以与盛老师取得联系。老师1对1答疑解惑,线上辅导属于收费课程。如果学员愿意付费课程,请点击此处阅读详情并支付。视频课程版权所有。仅供个人学习英语使用,不得复制或出售等用于商业用途。

Leave a Comment






Notice: ob_end_flush(): failed to send buffer of zlib output compression (0) in /home/seotal5/public_html/global-education.us/wp-includes/functions.php on line 5279

Notice: ob_end_flush(): failed to send buffer of zlib output compression (0) in /home/seotal5/public_html/global-education.us/wp-content/plugins/really-simple-ssl/class-mixed-content-fixer.php on line 107