斟酒服务
餐饮服务英语 斟酒服务
餐饮服务英语 斟酒服务
斟酒服务是宴会服务中的重要一环,服务员必须熟练掌握斟酒服务程序及规范,为客人提供优质的服务。
【词汇短语】
another round of drink 再来一杯
be careful next time 下次一定会小心
change it for you right now 马上为你去换
how about another half 再来半杯怎么样
it is my fault 是我的错
no more wine 不要再加酒了
please taste it 请试酒
refill your glass 再把杯子斟满
some more spirit 再来点烈酒
the same again 同样的再来一杯
【基本句型】
(一)客人常用英语句型
1. Pour me a little of that wine, please.
请再给我倒点儿那种酒。
2. We’re about to finish, so no more wine for us.
我们已经吃得差不多了,不要再加酒了。
3. This mango juice isn’t what I ordered.
这杯芒果汁不是我点的。
4. I ordered kirsch not black beer.
我点的是樱桃酒,不是黑啤。
5. It has a very interesting bouquet.
有种很有趣的香味。
(二)服务员常用英语句型
1. Please taste it, Sir. Is it all right?
请品尝下酒,先生。味道还可以吗?
2. May I serve it now?
现在可以倒酒了吗?
3. Let the wine settle for a while before pouring.
醒一下酒再倒。
4. Can I refill your glass?
再给您斟满酒好吗?
5. This is your wine, please taste it.
这是您的酒,请品尝。
6. Would you like me to pour some more wine for you, Sir?
先生,需要为您倒酒吗?
7. How is it, Sir?
先生,香味如何?
8. How is the temperature of wine?
酒的温度如何?
9. Your bottle of wine is finished. Would you like one more bottles?
这瓶酒已经喝完了,请问需要再加一瓶吗?
10. Would you like another round of drink?
请问再来一杯好吗?
11. Would you like some more spirit?
您想再来点烈酒吗?
12. The same again, Sir?
先生,同样的再来一杯怎么样?
13. How about another half, Sir?
先生,再来半杯怎么样?
14. How about one for the road?
临走前,再喝一杯好吗?
15. Can I refill your glass with dry white wine?
您再斟满一杯干白葡萄酒好吗?
16. I have another alcoholic cider with ice waiting for you.
这里已经为您准备好另一杯带冰的苹果酒了。
17. Can I suggest you more mature red wine?
建议您再喝点熟酿红葡萄酒可以吗?
18. I’m sorry. I’ve made a mistake about your wine.
非常抱歉,弄错了您的酒。
19. Sorry. I’ll change it for you right now.
真抱歉,我马上去换。
20. I’m sorry. I have served the wrong table.
对不起,我送错桌子了。
21. Sorry, I’m mistaken about your wine.
对不起,是我弄错了您的酒。
22. I’m sorry, I got it wrong.
对不起,我弄错了。
23. Excuse me, it seems that I have brought you the wrong wine.
打扰一下,我好像给您上错了酒。
24. Please forgive me. It is my fault.
请原谅,是我的错。
25. I will be careful next time.
下次我一定会小心。