客人席间服务

餐饮服务英语 客人席间服务

餐饮服务英语 客人席间服务

客人席间的服务内容很繁琐,很细致,是体现优质服务的重要阶段。在这一阶段,服务员要勤巡视、勤斟酒、勤换烟灰缸。细心观察宾客的表情及示意动作,主动服务并满足其需要,如为客人加饭、换碟、补调味料、分菜等。

【词汇短语】
a knife and a fork 一副刀叉
bring us some… 给我们一些……
change it for a new one 换个新的
Chopsticks 筷子
garlic and ginger 姜和蒜
Mustard 芥末
separate the dish 分菜
small plate 小盘子
soy sauce 酱油
spoiled my appetite 倒胃口
take this plate away 把这个盘子撤走
 
【基本句型】
(一)客人常用的英语句型
1.   Would you please separate the fish for us?
麻烦你把鱼为我们分一分好吗?
2.   We need you to portion the dish for us.
我们想要你帮我们分一下菜。
3.   Could you get a few small plates for everyone?
您给我们每人拿个小盘子好吗?
4.   The glass is stained and it really spoiled my appetite very much.
杯子有污点,这可真倒胃口。
5.   Please bring us more marmalade.
请给我们再上一些果酱。
6.   Would you please pass me the vinegar?
请把醋递给我好吗?
7.   I need more salad.
我还要点沙拉。
8.   I’d like another steamed fish?
我要再来一盘清蒸鱼。
9.   I’d like some fruit and dessert?
我要点水果和甜品。
10. Please bring us some soy sauce?
请给我们一些酱油。
11. Please bring us some mustard?
请给我们来点芥末。
12. Please bring some garlic and ginger.
请给我拿些姜和蒜来。
13. Could you pass me the salt?
您能把盐递给我吗?
14. We’d like some more cucumber.
我们还要盘黄瓜。
15. Please bring us the menu. We want some more dishes.
请拿菜单来,我们想再加点菜。
16. There isn’t any mustard here.
这里没有芥末了。
17. Can I have braised lamb chops with carrots changed?
这个红焖羊排能换吗?
18. Can I change my steak for fried lamb with cumin?
我可以把我点的牛排换成孜然羊肉吗?
 
(二)服务员常用的英语句型
1.   May I bring you a knife and a fork? It seems you are not used to chopsticks.
看来您不太习惯用筷子,我给您去拿一副刀叉吧?
2.   I’ll bring you another glass right away.
我马上给您换另一个杯子。
3.   Just a moment, please. I will change it right away.
请稍等,我马上为您换。
4.   I’ll change it for a new one, so would you mind waiting for a moment?
我为您更换新的,您可否等会儿?
5.   This glass is cracked. I’ll bring you a new one.
这个杯子有裂痕,我给您换个新的。
6.   I’ll change it immediately for you.
我马上给您换。
7.   This is very hot. Please be careful.
这道菜很烫。请小心。
8.   This food is best eaten while hot. The dish loses its flavor when it gets cold.
这种食物最好趁热吃,凉了就没味道了。
9.   I’m sorry. Can I take this plate away?
对不起,我能把这个盘子撤走吗?
10. Is there anything wrong, Sir?
有什么事情吗,先生?
11. The dish can not be changed when it is ordered.
点了的菜是不能更换的。
12. Can I change it for a snack for you if time is pressing for you?
如果您赶时间的话,我给您更换一些快餐好吗?
13. I’m very sorry. We will make another portion for you shortly.
实在对不起,我们马上替您重做。
14. Would you like another steamed fish?
您要再来一盘清蒸鱼吗?
15. Do you need the soy sauce / mustard/ garlic and ginger/ chili oil?
您需要酱油/芥末/姜和蒜/辣椒油吗?
16. Here is the sugar bowl.
给您糖碗。
17. I’ll fetch the salt for you.
我给您拿盐。
18. I’ll go and bring you some soy sauce / mustard/garlic and ginger/ chili oil immediately.
我马上就去给您拿点酱油/芥末/姜和蒜/辣椒油。
19. It’ll be just perfect with a little chili oil/ soy sauce.
再加上一点辣椒油/酱油就完美了。
20. I will get you some more.
我再给您拿些来。
21. OK, I’ll get it for you.
好的,我去拿来。
22. Did you enjoy your meal?
您用餐愉快吗?

付费视频课程
付费视频课程

欢迎选择付费视频课程。课程内容包括完整的视频教学和10小时的1对1老师线上教学。它能帮助你一个月内学完必备的英语口语和基本听力,为你的职业做好语言准备。英语听说视频课程实用简单,帮助自学者易学易记。读者在学习英语中遇到某些问题,可以与盛老师取得联系。老师1对1答疑解惑,线上辅导属于收费课程。如果学员愿意付费课程,请点击此处阅读详情并支付。视频课程版权所有。仅供个人学习英语使用,不得复制或出售等用于商业用途。

Leave a Comment






Notice: ob_end_flush(): failed to send buffer of zlib output compression (0) in /home/seotal5/public_html/global-education.us/wp-includes/functions.php on line 5279

Notice: ob_end_flush(): failed to send buffer of zlib output compression (0) in /home/seotal5/public_html/global-education.us/wp-content/plugins/really-simple-ssl/class-mixed-content-fixer.php on line 107