客人投诉服务
餐饮服务英语 客人投诉
餐饮服务英语 客人投诉
由于服务员服务态度的问题、菜肴质量的问题,或者餐厅环境和卫生等方面的问题,餐厅会遇到客人的投诉。即使是管理水平很高,服务项目很全面的餐厅,也会遇到此种情况。正确对待客人的投诉也是一种服务,在对待客人的投诉时,餐厅的任何人员都应当学会如何处理。
【词汇短语】
a reasonable explanation 合理的解释
apologize for the inconvenience 为带来的不便深表歉意
attend to this 去查这件事情
brought the wrong dish 上错了菜
change it for a new one 换新的
check it up again 再核对一下
check your order with the chef 和主厨核对您的菜
clean it up for you 给您清理
clean the table 清理桌子
complain about 投诉
get a complaint to make 要投诉
It’s my fault 是我的过错
look into the matter 调查此事
make up for your loss 弥补您的损失
on behalf of the restaurant 代表餐厅
poor-equipped 设备真差
prepare another one 再做一份
take about 10 minutes 大约十分钟
take so long 要这么久
tastes greasy 太油腻了
thank you for waiting 谢谢您等了这么久
the money you overpaid 您多付的钱
the right change 正确的零钱
【基本句型】
(一)客人常用英语句型
1. I will speak to our lobby manager about it.
我会向我们的大堂经理报告这件事。
2. I am afraid I have got a complaint to make.
恐怕我要投诉。
3. I have a complaint. Please let your manager come here.
我要投诉,找你们经理来。
4. I want to complain about the terrible service in your restaurant.
我要投诉你们餐厅糟糕的服务。
5. I want to make a complaint about your restaurant service.
我要投诉你们餐厅的服务。
6. I need you to give me a reasonable explanation.
我需要你们给我一个合理的解释。
7. Could you tell me what exactly the matter is?
您能否告诉我到底是怎么回事吗?
8. We ordered hot noodles not the spaghetti.
我们点的是热面条,不是意大利面。
9. We ordered the non-spicy dish. But why is it still spicy?
我们点的是不辣的,怎么拿来的是辣的?
10. We ordered the hot noodle not cold noodle.
我们点的是热面条,不是凉面。
11. Can it be served sooner?
能否快点上菜?
12. How much longer shall I wait for my seat?
我还要等多久才有座位?
13. Why did it take so long?
为什么要这么久?
14. This is taking too long.
我们等得太久了。
15. Please do hurry up.
请快点。
16. I ordered dinner nearly half an hour ago and it still isn’t ready.
我大约半个小时前点的菜,可是还没有好。
17. I would like to tell you that the black pepper steak does not taste authentic.
我想告诉你,你们的黑椒牛排尝起来不正宗。
18. This dish tastes greasy.
这道菜太油腻了。
19. It’ s too noisy.
这太吵了。
20. The sun’s shining straight into my eyes. So is it possible to change the table?
太阳直接照到我的眼睛,能不能换一下座位?
21. Is it possible to change the table?
能不能换一下座位?
22. This room is too dark.
这房间太暗了。
23. There’s no ashtray on the table.
桌上没有烟灰缸。
24. Could I have some toothpicks?
我能要一些牙签吗?
25. The air-conditioning is broken.
空调坏了。
26. Your restaurant is poor-equipped.
你们餐厅设备真差。
27. Why do you have no place to hang the suit up?
为什么你们连挂西服的地方都没有呢?
28. Your staff is very slow.
你的服务员太慢了。
29. Look! What have you done!
看看你做了什么!
30. Oh, look, you have split the drinks on me.
啊,看,你把饮料洒在我身上了。
31. We didn’t order stewed fish head. But why is it on the bill?
我们没有点炖鱼头,但账单上怎么有这一项?
32. I’m afraid you’ve overcharged me.
恐怕您多算了我的饭费。
33. I’m not satisfied with the way I have been treated.
我对你们的服务非常不满意。